You do you boo top
Sure! Here’s a simple crochet pattern for a “You Do You Boo” top:
- Worsted weight yarn in the desired color
- Crochet hook appropriate for the yarn thickness
- Yarn needle
- Start by creating a foundation chain that is the desired length of your top’s neckline. Make sure it is a multiple of 4 plus 3 chains.
- Row 1: Double crochet (dc) in the 4th chain from the hook. Dc in each chain across the row. (This will serve as the first row of the body.)
- Row 2: Chain 3 (counts as the first dc), skip the first dc, dc in the next 3 stitches. Chain 1, skip the next 3 dc, dc in the next 3 dc Repeat * to * across the row. Dc in the last stitch.
- Repeat Row 2 until you reach the desired length for your top, ending with a row that matches the neckline.
- Fasten off and weave in any loose ends.
Optional: You can add sleeves to your top by crocheting two rectangular panels and sewing them onto the sides. To make the sleeves, create a foundation chain of the desired width and crochet rows of double crochet until you reach the desired length. Sew the sleeves onto the sides of the top, leaving openings for the armholes.
Remember to adjust the pattern according to your measurements and preferences. You can also add embellishments or customize the design to make it uniquely yours. Have fun crocheting your “You Do You Boo” top!