Crochet cardigan pattern, Easy crochet cardigan pattern, Crochet sweater pattern
Please note that this listing is a pattern, not a physical product.
1. Level: Upper beginner – Intermediate
2. Language: English, using US crochet terms
3. This product includes a .pdf file of detailed instruction with illustrated images
GAUGE: 16 sts and 17 rows = 4″x4” [10×10 cm] in Yarn Over Slip Stitch with 5mm crochet hook.
SIZES/ DIMENSIONS (approximate):
XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
1. – Option 1: Nako Inci Deluks: 550 (600, 650, 750, 800, 900) grams
Note: You could choose another yarn brands, make sure that the yarn weight is DK, about 250m/100g.
– Option 2: Two yarn threads held together: Nako Mohair Dedicate, color No.6126: 550 (600, 650,
750, 800, 900) grams
Note: You could choose another yarn brands, make sure that the yarn weight is Lace, about 550m/100g.
2. Size 4mm crochet hook
3. Size 5mm crochet hook or size that obtain gauge
4. 4 one-inch buttons
6. Tapestry needle
7. Measuring tape
As the pattern was created by me and was tested by humans, human error or clarification are inevitable. Therefore, I am really happy to address your questions or concerns.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share or resell this pattern.
There are no reviews yet.