Materials you’ll need:
- Worsted weight green yarn
- Crochet hook appropriate for the yarn
- Fiberfill or stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Start with green yarn. Make a magic ring.
- Round 1: Work 6 sc into the magic ring. (6 stitches)
- Round 2: Work 2 sc in each stitch around. (12 stitches)
- Round 3: 1 sc in the next stitch, 2 sc in the following stitch Repeat from * to * around. (18 stitches)
- Rounds 4-8: Work 1 sc in each stitch around. (18 stitches)
- Round 9: 1 sc in each of the next 2 stitches, sc2tog Repeat from * to * around. (14 stitches)
- Rounds 10-11: Work 1 sc in each stitch around. (14 stitches)
- Stuff the body with fiberfill.
- Round 12: 1 sc in each of the next 2 stitches, sc2tog Repeat from * to * around. (10 stitches)
- Rounds 13-14: Work 1 sc in each stitch around. (10 stitches)
- Fasten off, leaving a long tail for sewing.
- Sew the head onto the body using the yarn tails.
- Use a yarn needle to embroider a ghostly face onto the head. You can create eyes and a mouth using black yarn or thread.
- Weave in any remaining ends.
That’s it! You now have a crocheted green ghost. Feel free to customize it by adding other details or accessories to make it your own.